Sunday, August 29, 2010

Been awhile..going to be random..:)

I'm so bad at this...been meaning to blog forever now. What is new?? Courtney and Kacie are back to school ;)...Courtney is in 4th grade she is getting so tall and beautiful..her diabetes is going good..its great to have tons of family to support me...i say tons i mean Erlands mom and my mom help a lot...so nice to be around family.
Kacie is doing well she is in 1st grade and is a really great reader they both are. :) She learned how to reide a bike this spring with no training wheels...super proud of her! There are so many things i just can't think....
My brother and Kara r getting married in October excited for that...DeeDee and Peter are getting married in a week!! :) The girls are in the wedding can't wait to take pics of that day.. :)
Buster Mandy and Camdeon are here to visit so nice to see them and there little man :)
Darcy had her baby girl :) so beautiful!

As for me in school full time should be done by the end of summer next yr!! Love it thought not watching the twins anymore :( miss them but i babysit them from time to time ;) I don't do babysitting anymore...its a much needed break now focusing on a real future...just can't survive on paycheck to paycheck anymore... so many things i want that i can't have...i put my kids first and me last :) thats how all good mommas do things...

Erland is still working for Pool enviroments getting overtime and got a raise so that is good.. doing alot of odd jobs to earn money...comes in handy..Djing for weddings and parties cutting ppls firewood..glad he is a hard worker to help support me and the kids so i can go too school.

No comments: