Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All about me!

I have tons to say about the girls and Erland but i'm being selfish and talking about myself :)
I'm going back to school....hoping Andover!! If i get in..i'm going Thursday to apply..i've given this alot of thought so much thought i hardly slept last night thinkin how to go about this...i like to have my R.N but i need to take Chem yuck! I tried calling CMCC 3 times in 2 days ...no return calls a little irrated with that...o well..so my thought is get my Medicial Assist...work in a doctors office and if i want to move up i can take Chem and then enroll in CMCC to finish my credits...i might be happy being a Medicial Assist..its going to take me awhile to get through school i have to go part time..cause i need to have income coming in on my part..work and school is going to be it for awhile..I like to go full time and prob get it done in a year..not going to work Erland could get a second job...that might to much on him and us! The question is will he make up the difference? A lot more to talk about and think about...i'm really excited ...and want to puke lol Keep me in your prayers that i get in i feel real good about this...

No comments: